At Optum, your doctor and care team take the time to listen, get to know you and understand your health. Then they help you get the right screenings and guide your wellness and lifestyle choices. At Optum, you get personalized care to continue to live your healthiest life.
- A primary care doctor and care team focused on your unique health needs
- Faster, easier ways to get care on your terms: in the office, by phone and at home
- Extra support beyond the exam room to help you reach your health goals
- Lower medical costs with precisely the care you need, when you need it
Our doctors and care teams partner with each other to help coordinate your care. No matter what age or stage of health you are in, at Optum, everyone works together. We are all on the same page to make sure you get what you need to stay your healthiest.
- Health education, nutrition tips and virtual exercise classes are just a few ways we help you beyond the exam room. Some people might feel lonely or need help with things like food or housing. Our community partners help them get the support they need for a better, healthier life.
- We focus on helping you prevent health problems before they start. We help you manage pre-existing conditions, stay up to date with vaccines, cancer screening and more. We help you take the small steps that lead to big results.
Chronic conditions support
- From diabetes to heart disease, your Optum primary care doctor works with care managers to help you manage your chronic and complex conditions. They support your unique health care needs while giving you precisely the care you need.
Here your doctor and care team’s priority is to keep you healthy. We help you make the best choices for your health and the smartest decisions about your care.
The right care when you need it
- Our doctors work with the latest data on patient health outcomes to take the guesswork out of your care. We provide the treatments you need to prevent illness. By cutting out unnecessary tests and procedures, we focus only on the things that really matter for your health.
A healthier life with Optum
- On average, Optum patients stay healthier. They spend less time in the hospital. They get checkups more often. Choosing Optum means choosing a better quality of life that starts with a better quality of health.
More choices for affordable coverage
- Over 100 insurance companies select Optum doctors to be a part of their network. That means more choice for you when selecting a Medicare Advantage plan. At Optum, we do everything we can to help make paying for your health care as affordable as possible.